Friday, January 8, 2016

Favorite Books of 2015

Hi, I am a book reader!  I remember getting in trouble for reading books at school because I was supposed to be doing the classwork.  I also probably stayed up too late in high school and college reading.  But now, it's a struggle to read, especially books that I want to read.  I read A LOT to my kids.  But I am learning to find time to fit in reading for me and it's fun.  I started to track my reading on GoodReads this year and they have a nifty reading goal challenge.  I chose to read 24 books last year which was about 2 a month.  I did it! 

So here are 5 books that I read in 2015 and an extra one that I recommend:

See my short video HERE.


Books that I shared:

*Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson
Own Your Life

*Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

*Hoodwinked by Karen Ehman and Ruth Schwenk
Hoodwinked

*Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst
Unglued

*Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin
Through Waters Deep

Bonus book: Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph
Women Living Well
Bible study that goes with this book from Biblical Homemaking.  Excellent!

I hope you can read some of these books this year if you haven't.  I can't wait to see what books I get to recommend next year.  If you want to see all the books I read, check out my GoodReads account.  As you can see it was tough just to choose 5 books to share. 

Also, I usually buy my books at Book Depository which sometimes has lower prices, but also FREE shipping all over the world.  I have found this company to be reliable and convenient.

What books did you read that you might recommend for me to read this year?  Thanks, Shonda

*I am an affiliate for Book Depository.  Any purchase you make is at no extra cost to you.  Thank you for your support.*



No comments: