Monday, November 16, 2015

Get Yourself Organized for Christmas by Kathi Lipp Book Review

GYOCWebHeader


Last year I signed up for Kathi Lipp's 21 Day Get Organized for Christmas challenge and I was able to get organized for Christmas in a much better way than I ever had before.  I got my Christmas cards ready, I found recipes to make, I wrote gift lists and I collected addresses.  Now, they are all stored in my binder that I made on the first day.  It was simple and easy.  The projects were fun and practical.  Best of all, I had a Christmas that was finally enjoyable!

This year, Kathi packaged up her 21 Day Challenge along with host of other ideas into her new book:  Get Yourself Organized for Christmas.  This book has 21 projects, a few bonus and catch up days and a 5 day plan to put Christmas away.  She included tips from her faithful readers for gift ideas, food ideas, family fun, ideas to refresh yourself.  Each project also includes a way to make it a clutter free Christmas.  This is a great book to keep handy when planning for Christmas as it covers so many areas that might be forgotten.  It helps to set in motion a Christmas planning time that will be less stressful and more fun every year because most of it will already be done for you!

I really enjoyed reading this book.  I tend to get a little anxious about the holidays and what exactly needs to be done, but this little book gave me 21 projects that were short and purposeful.  Do you want to get organized this Christmas?  Pick up this little book and go for it.

You can also sign up for Kathi's 21 Days to an Organized Christmas email list: http://www.kathilipp.com/21-day-christmas-challenge-sign-up

*I was given a complimentary copy of this book for review.  All opinions are my own.*

No comments: