Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ageless Woman Detox Lite Adventure Day 7


OK, it's my last day!  I can't believe I did this for 7 days.  I tried something like this earlier this year, but I didn't like the food nearly as much as this detox adventure. 

I would like to share some pros and cons that I thought of this program.

PROS-
*Dedicated health coaches- Danna and Robyn
*Comprehensive workbook
*Recipes (that were yummy!)
*Complimentary website with a wealth of resources
*Blog with cooking videos and podcasts
*Worksheets to keep myself accountable
*Very doable!
*I would do this again and it's recommended that I do!
*Indepth re-entry guidelines
*Ingredients are easy to find

CONS-
*Takes time to read through the workbook and set up the week for success (I suppose that is just the way it is with any program).
*I really can't think of any more!

What did I learn about myself?
*I can live without sugar, wheat and dairy for a week!
*Cooking is still fun.  I just love to be in the kitchen so this was a delight to try some new foods.
*I can stick with a program that is well laid out with all the resources I need.
*It's harder just to start. 


What changed in my body?
*Honestly, I don't feel any more energy or and didn't have better sleep. (I'm a mom of 2 crazy kids and I stayed up late some nights).
*I lost some weight.  Happy dance!
*I feel better in my skin!
*I feel more confident about striving for a healthy lifestyle.

What I ate today: 1/2 banana mug cake, scrambled eggs with taco meat, tomatoes, and avocado, salmon patties, sliver of berry berry good cake, chicken veggie soup and creamy chicken spaghetti squash. 

So, is this something you want to try?  I dragged my feet for quite awhile before I tried this because I wanted to have the perfect timing and be able to carry it out successfully.  Also, planning meals and making things that are different just takes time.  But I'm very glad I did and you can be too!

Check out my video HERE: https://youtu.be/iXeKI3I0xu4


Come join the Ageless Woman Living community! 

Thanks for sharing this week with me!


Blessings, Shonda

No comments: