Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dressing Your Truth...What About You?


Hey, friends, I hope you have enjoyed my mini-series about Dressing Your Truth.  I truly have been having a blast finding my new look and I am giving myself about a year to truly make this a reality for me!

Just some quick questions:

*Have you taken the Beauty Profiling Course?

*Have you read through all my blog posts?

*Do you have questions for me?

*Are you interested in Dressing Your Truth?


I honestly was not looking for this, but once I found it, I was thrilled.  As I said before, I didn't like shopping, I dressed in the same drab clothes and I was feeling a little down on myself.  After taking the course and watching tons of great videos for tips and tricks, I am finding that I truly can have fun and feel beautiful inside and outside.

So, what about you?

I can say, you will not regret it.  It has been worth every penny that I spent!  The information you learn here will truly enhance your life.  So if it's something that you want to pursue, go for it!

PS. Check out my Pinterest Board for Type 4!  Well, not everything is Type 4, but mostly!

No comments: