Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blogging Goals for 2013


Oh, my goodness!  What a great year I've had!  I have really enjoyed blogging for the past 4 years, but this year I am going to take more of a rest.  I'm not going away completely, but since my family has grown and my workload as a stay at home has increased I feel that I need to be spending more time off the computer.  One of the things that takes the most time is reading and reviewing books.  Oh, how I love books, but I need to put a limit on that this year.  I will still do about 1-2 book reviews a month as well as have some giveaways, but there will not be quite so many.  I also have a stack of books that I really want to read that are not for review, but for my pleasure.

The description for The Knowlton Nest says "I blog about faith, cooking, books and reviews."  So that is what I will focus on each month.  I will try to do at least one post of each for each month.  I have a few ideas I want to share about cooking.  I'm not very good at coming up with new recipes, but I like to figure out how to organize things better so I will share different ways I do that as well as some recipes that I have made that are worth sharing.

My two little monkeys
One thing I'm really going to concentrate on this year is cleaning and organizing.  I have a whole post I'm going to share about that!

Another thing I will do is clean up my blog, label posts and make sure things are easier to find.  I will have a few other things I will share during the year, but I will be a little bit quieter.  I hope that you will still find time to read what I share and leave me any comments!  As I get more organized, I will be able to start blogging more and see what God has for me to share with you.

Thank you for being my reader and I pray that you have a very happy new year!

If you have children, I have another blog where I share everything that I do with my kids and many fun activities for encouraging spiritual growth.  Visit Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow.  

Many blessings, Shonda

No comments: