Jessica invites you to embrace the holidays by creating A Simpler Season. In her new ebook she shares ways to make Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's take on new meaning and purpose. She graciously shares her story of traditions and activities that work well for her family. She gives TONS of ideas for celebrating with family enjoyable and memorable. She has several printable worksheets to help you plan your season and many, many fun and creative ideas to keep the family involved and focused on the reason for the season. Jessica is a master at laying everything out and letting you choose what will work best for you. But the best part of all is that you don't have to come up with all the ideas yourself. She provides all of that for you.
So sit down and grab your ebook (also available Amazon Kindle Edition ) and plan how you will have a "simpler season." Enjoy!!
Here’s what you’ll get in A Simpler Season:
- creative ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s
- over 150 pages of content: ideas, recipes, and inspiration for planning a special holiday season with your family
- 70+ printable pages: calendars, to do sheets, inventories, and planning pages
- games and activities to do with the kids
- 24+ family activity cards to print and do over the month of December
- printable recipe and gift cards to help you make edible gifts
- a variety of family devotional ideas to explore with your family
- a list of children’s books to enjoy as well as extension activities to do with your children after the reading
- family-friendly recipes for the each of the winter holidays
- questions to get you thinking about how you really want to spend your time this year
- easy downloadable format in pdf or on kindle
*I was given a complimentary copy of this ebook in exchange for my honest review.*