Friday, August 17, 2012

Whisk Bliss Shirley J Product Review



Have you ever wanted to whip up something quick that was yummy and easy?  Well, I was very impressed with Whisk Bliss.  

"Whisk Bliss is a unique UNIVERSAL COOKING BASE that creates quick and delicious sauces, soups, and endless savory sensations that are healthy for you and your family.
Try Some! Pasta Alfredo, Old-Fashioned Sausage Gravy and Broccoli and Cheddar Soup all become easy, quick and healthy thanks to Whisk Bliss. The proof is in the taste , and satisfaction is 100% guaranteed."

I wanted to make chicken and veggie alfredo (pictured above) which I never make because I feel like it's too hard to mix all the ingredients right for the sauce.  But with Whisk Bliss, all I did was pour the packet into 2 cups of water, boil and whisk around, add a little bit of parmesan cheese and it was done!  I added a little garlic with my noodles, chicken and veggies and all I can say is, EASY and YUMMY!  I could quickly whip this up while my kids ate a sandwich and it was ready for my husband.  Now, isn't that a product you would like to have in your kitchen?

This product takes the place of cream sauces and canned soups.  And it is very versatile.

Just visit Shirley J's Products at www.cooknez.com.

*This product was provided to me free of charge by Media Guests for the purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this product and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*



No comments: