Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jessna is 10 months old!

Hello, friends!
Jessna is 10 months old and this month has had some good milestones:
*started sleeping unswaddled
*rolling over
*cut first tooth Feb 29, 2012
*can hold her own bottle (sometimes)
*rocking on hands and knees on the floor- so close to crawling!
*feeding herself a cracker and bits of tiny pancakes
*moved up the next size in clothes
*she loves splashing in the bathtub
*clapping her hands- too cute!
*can say mama (see video at the end of this post)

I can hold my own bottle!

Shrade is my best friend!

Jessna/Shrade love!

Mmm, yummy dried pear.

I'm a very messy eater.
Jessna is becoming less fussy, but now that she's teething some fussiness might still happen.  I just can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast.  I'm so excited to see her develop and I love watching her interact with Shrade.  I'm starting to develop a better routine with her and read to her as often as I did with Shrade.  Having two kids has been an adventure, but one I wouldn't trade for the world.  I praise God everyday for my precious blessings!

Jessna says mama- click here if you are unable to see video

See Shrade at 10 months!


Linda said...

Jessna seems so good natured on your site, food face and all! LOL
Thanks for sharing.


Patty said...

How cute. Enjoy your little blessings.

BethElderton said...

Beautiful! I get tickled every time you post pics.

Jackie said...

She's such a doll..I love the video.

rubynreba said...

Who could resist that rosy cheeked smiling doll??? She is a real treasure and I'm so happy for you that you have her to love (also happy for her that she has you loving her).

Susan Case said...

So precious - what a beautiful blessed family and life you have - and you know it which is even better. Have a wonderful day.