What would you do with ONE GALLON of coconut oil??? Oh, my goodness, I love coconut oil. I have used it in my granola bars, muffins, cookies, and for frying. There are hundreds of recipes on the Tropical Traditions website that use coconut oil. Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is the signature product of Tropical Traditions. "This high quality premium Virgin Coconut Oil is handcrafted by family producers in the Philippines using traditional methods passed down from previous generations. We were the first ones to export Virgin Coconut Oil from the Philippines to the United States back in 2001."
Virgin Coconut Oil, Gold Label - 1 gallon
Video: How to use coconut oil- there are hundreds of ways
Links for the hundreds of recipes for how to use coconut oil.
WIN IT: I am having a giveaway for 1 gallon of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. ($120 value)!! Open to US & Canada! Giveaway ends Sunday, March 4.
To enter: Be sure to click on all the links before filling out the entry form. Thanks!
1. (NEW) Make a comment on this post about another Tropical Traditions product you would like to try. (Note- you must then fill out the entry form for your entry to be counted!)
2. Sign up for the Tropical Traditions Newsletter.
Optional, but suggested for more entries!
1. Be a follower on my blog
2. Subscribe to my blog by email.
3."Like" The Knowlton Nest on Facebook (link on my blog).
4. "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook
5. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter
6. Make a purchase at Tropical Traditions. (PS. If this is your first purchase you will receive a FREE book on Virgin Coconut Oil.)
7. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)
YOUR ENTRY DOES NOT COUNT UNLESS YOU FILL OUT THE ENTRY FORM BELOW!!!
“If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.”
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.