Friday, January 6, 2012

Jessna is 8 months old!



Whew, time is flying by! Jessna is quite a different baby than Shrade in so many ways. In a few more months she will be 1 year old. She is so tiny to me still.

At 8 months Jessna:
*sits up by herself
*tracks people and objects
*rolls over in her crib (double swaddled)
*stands up supported
*makes funny buzzing sounds with her tongue
*objects when you take a toy away- watch out!

We are starting to do fun games like peek-a-boo and she is starting to respond with a smile. She reaches and grabs for things and immediately puts them in her mouth. We have to caution Shrade about what he can give to Jessna to play with. She just LOVES her big brother and he is mighty cute with her. You often hear him say, "Hello, smiley girl!" in a very sweet way. She gives him a huge grin and starts bouncing up and down.


"I don't care how the pacifier is supposed to go in my mouth, just that it is IN my mouth!"


Jessna's first puzzle!
And even though all these pictures show her in her element, she still can be very fussy.  I tell daddy that sometimes I just want to send her to the "fussy farm."  Of course, Shrade always acts up during those times as well, so I have two of them to drive me crazy!



If you are interested, it's fun to see Shrade at 8 months !  One thing that is really different is that Shrade had 6 teeth and Jessna has none!

1 comment:

BethElderton said...

Hahaha! I am laughing out loud--adorable! So sweet! So happy!