Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday




OK, four weeks in a row is a record for me.  I might keep this up for another month or so, but it might not be permanent.  I don't know.  At least I can see what I liked and where I bookmarked.  I'm still trying to figure out how to organize my hundreds of recipes!

Monday- Zesty Italian Chicken (crockpot) from Fix it and Forget It 5 ingredient favorites
Tuesday- Chicken Noodle Soup-  I thought I would try Life As Mom version
Wednesday- Taco Salad
Thursday- Chicken and Wild Rice Bake
Friday- Salmon and veggies
Saturday- leftovers
Sunday- Breakfast Fried Rice

I'm hooking up to Plan It Don't Panic Menu Planning Challenge at Keeper of the Home.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Breakfast fried rice? Now there's a new one. I love breakfast and fried rice, so I have to try it.

"Kitchen Closed" was just means I won't be cooking! Ha!