Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday!

I must admit.  I'm a planner, but I can never plan meals.  What's up with that?  Well, this last weekend I sat down and planned out the WHOLE month of September.  We may or may not follow the menu, but at least I won't be wondering what in the world we will be having for dinner.  I'm in the midst of making some of the freezer meals, but I hope to get that done soon and then relax for the rest of the month!  Yay!

Monday- Chicken Nuggets (nieces and nephew here)
Tuesday- Cheddar Cheese Soup with veggies, rolls (freezer meal)
Wednesday- Taco salad (freezer meal- made taco meat with rice, pinto beans and added tomatoes)
Thursday- Super Sassy Southwestern Chicken with steamed green beans (freezer meal)
Friday- Canned Salmon with Zucchini/potato bake
Saturday- Birthday party
Sunday- Breakfast- Dutch Pancakes

1 comment:

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

This menu looks fabulous!! Good for you for planning out the whole month. I tend to do a loose schedule for the week and leave a couple of days empty so things can move around. :)