Friday, September 30, 2011

HOMEmaker's Challenge (31 Days to Clean) Week #4

Homemakers Challenge

I fell off the bandwagon this week.  My husband was home one day and the next day I hurt my back.  I was out for 2 days.  Yesterday I was feeling better so I decided to tackle some regular stuff.  I love accountability and I've been a part of this Facebook group: 31 Days-Mamas of Littles.  They have recurring "cleaning challenges" where someone is the host and says that it's time.  We pick 4 things do for 10 minutes each with a 10 minute break.  We get 4 tasks done in one hour.  It's amazing how fast I work and love to say what I accomplished with encouragement from the other girls.  I must admit that I haven't done too many of these challenges because they don't always coincide with my time frame, but I love it when I do it.  It makes me feel so much better than wasting my day and scrambling to clean up as my husband calls me that he's coming home.  Get connected to a group HERE.

No comments: