Sunday, May 8, 2011

God's Nuggets: David...Seeking a Heart Like His- Week #4

David: Seeking a Heart Like His

This study is one I would really recommend as it goes through the life of David step by step.  David was anointed king long before he ever became one.  It's been fascinating to see how God was shaping his heart and mine too!!

Here are my nuggets for this week:
*God wants me to come to him in my troubles.
*I learned that I need to stay true to God and obey him all my life so God will listen to me and I to him.
*God will take me through many difficulties, He will always have victory.
*God wants me to remember what He has done for me.  He also wants me to remember what others have done for me and return the blessing.
*God wants me to be free from sinful ways and be his servant.

1 comment:

J-ME said...

Shonda, I have so enjoyed reading your insights and gleanings from this book. With each post, I am closer to ordering it for myself. Thank you for sharing.