Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Booking It- May 2011



The Fitting Room: Putting On the Character of ChristThe Lightkeeper's Ball (A Mercy Falls Novel)Journey of Honor: A Love StoryCourting Miss AmselFinding Your Purpose as a Mom: How to Build Your Home on Holy GroundMy Foolish Heart (Deep Haven)


Warrior Prayers

I'm also Blogging through the Gospels with Mom's Toolbox.  Reading about 1 chapter a day and doing a SOAP devotional.  I highly recommend this type of study.  You will learn so much about yourself, God and His Word!  This last month was Matthew.

My favorites this month:
*Warrior Prayers by Brooke McGlothlin- I spent 21 days praying 21 different virtues for my son.  You can buy the ebook.
*The Fitting Room: Putting On the Character of Christ by Kelly Minter is a must have!
*Courting Miss Amsel by Kim Vogel Sawyer is my new favorite author.  This book was a great fiction page-turner.

*Book Club Book: Finding Your Purpose as a Mom: How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground by Donna Otto
I liked this book and the principles presented.  There were some good questions for reflections.  I would probably read it again to really get to the meat of the message.

PS- Current book giveaway for My Foolish Heart

No comments: