Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Women Living Well Wednesday: Be My Valentine Marriage Challenge



Wow, has it already been a week.  So many good things have been happening in my marriage.  We had a really nice "at home" date night last week and we went to a wonderful marriage seminar on the weekend called Sexy Christians which really helped us talk about some important things.  This week my husband and I also read a devotional that encouraged us to write a note of 3 things that we are thankful for about each other.  Yesterday I got mine by email and it just made my day!

This week our challenge is find 10 ways to praise our husbands.  Courtney on Women Living Well has listed several great ideas.  Click on the first picture above to go to her website.  Be sure to "like" her blog on FB as well!

A few different ideas I have: write a note and put in his truck, leave a note in his Bible, whisper in his ear, send a text (I rarely do that), tape one to the TV and put one in his toothbrush bag.  Those are my ideas of what I can do this week, plus I'll take some of Courtney's ideas too.  :)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Those sound like great ideas. I have been enjoying the challenge as well.