Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Women Living Well Wednesday: Be My Valentine Marriage Challenge



Well, I am once again being challenged by Courtney at Women Living Well.  I feel so blessed to have this spiritual online mentor to encourage me to pursue God in passionate ways by reading His Word and applying it to my life.  One very practical area is marriage!

Courtney has a 25 Day Praise Plan in preparation for Valentine's Day.  Today starts Week 1: Look for ways to praise your husband verbally. Praise him in front of the kids, friends, family, co-workers, on facebook, tweet it - get praise out anyway you can!

Tonight I'm planning an "at home" date for my husband.  Being a busy mom of a 2 year old and pregnant with #2, I feel like our dating life is a little on hold.  But it doesn't have to be.  I'm also going to be conscious of praising my husband every chance I get.  How about you?  :)

No comments: