Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gratituesday: Unexpected Blessing

Here's just a quick Gratituesday post:  Yesterday my husband emailed me a the end of the day and said he had something to tell me.  I couldn't wait to find out what it was.  So he came home and said that he got his annual evaluation and he was given a 3.5% raise and a 10% bonus!  It seems that earlier in 2010 that with cut backs and such at his work that nobody was going to get a raise, least of all a bonus.  I was prepared to live on what he has been making even though we need a bit more money as we are due to have our second baby soon.  So, it was an unexpected blessing from God! 

3 comments:

Annette W. said...

What a surprise blessing!

carol said...

Wonderful! I love these little surprises that God has been blessing you with! <3

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

Congrats!!!