Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Booking It 2010: December


Wow, I've read a lot of books this last month!

*Dining with Joy (A Lowcountry Romance) by Rachel Hauck
*Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler (loved the romance and mystery)
*Amy Inspired by Bethany Pierce (loved the way the author writes)
*The Walk: Clear Direction and Spiritual Power for Your Life by Shaun Alexander
*Rush of Wings, A: A Novel by Kristen Heitzmann (current giveaway on my blog)
*Love Finds You Under the Mistletoe by Irene Brand and Anita Higman (liked Irene's story best)

Right now I'm reading Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life by Nick Vujicic and will be done by the end of December.

So this year I read about 60 books!  Can't believe it.  Mostly it's because I started reviewing, but I'm going to cut back a little bit this year as I am expecting Baby #2.  I still will participate in Booking It and I will try to read a few books that others recommend on their blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shonda:
I see you share my love for reading, as well as writing. I haven't kept count of the number of books I've read this year, but probably almost as many as you have. I've been a reader since I was a child (no television in our country area then). My husband and I watch very little television, preferring to read in our leisure time. I have shelves of books, and I tend to read the older titles for a change.
God bless you and your ministry.
Irene Brand

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

I received The Hatteras Girl today, I can't wait to read this.
Thank you so much for the giveaway

Having Fun Blogging
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/