Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trendy Blog Award!!

Elle over at Take Two Reviews gave me this award and I want to pass it on to some other "trendy" blogs!  Check them out! Thanks, Elle!

Here’s how the award works:
  • To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
  • Post about your award in your blog.
  • List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.
  • Share with them.
  • Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.
  • Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.
Here are my 10:
1. Lovely Paper Blog
2. My Sweet and Savory
3. Oopsey Daisy
4. Organic Parenthood
5. Pickup Some Creativity
6. The Activity Mom
7. Turning the Clock Back
8. One Crazy Cookie
9. Little Sprout Books
10. Granola Mom 4 God

    6 comments:

    The Activity Mom said...

    Yahoooooooo! Thank you for thinking of me! I will put a link to your blog on my awards page. =)

    Thanks! You made my day!

    Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

    Thanks so much for the award! You made my day!!

    chris said...

    Thanks Shonda, for thinking of me. I've written about the award with a link to your blog.

    Anonymous said...

    hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

    Tiffanee said...

    Thanks so much!! I feel so honored especially coming from you!! Thanks for making my day!

    Anne said...

    Thanks so much for including me in your list! I'll be putting mine together after the holiday!