Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pear Tree Greetings Pen to Paper Challenge #2

I am loving the chance to write cards again!  Ever since I started this Pen to Paper Challenge I've been thinking more and more about writing notes to my friends and family like I used to.  This week I chose to write to a friend that lives close to me, but that I haven't seen all summer.  We keep up by email and phone, but I know I need to make a point to reach out to her in other ways too.  It was fun to sit down and write this short note just telling her how much I miss her and want to get together.  I know she will smile when she opens the card in the mail.  Thank you, Pear Tree Greetings, for bringing alive the desire I have to write personal, intimate notes to my friends!

If you would like inspiration to write, check out the stationary products available at Pear Tree Greetings.

No comments: