Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Non-Mayhem: Plans

I am a first born perfectionist, but I can't seem to get it together somehow after having a child.  I make plans, but don't carry them out.  I get frustrated and give up doing anything at all.  But I know I need to give myself some grace, so I'll start small and see what I can accomplish, but also make some goals.

Start small:
*Weekly Home Blessing Hour on Mondays (I usually can get the bathrooms, garbage and downstairs vacuumed)
*Make at least one new dinner each week
*Spend one hour cleaning in the attic each week (could be 15 min time slots)

BIG goals: (on top of the ones listed above)
*Focus on one room each week for cleaning
*Make a week worth of freezer meals (so many inspiring blogs out there for that) during the month
*Post my menu for the week

Eventually...
I want to get back into knitting and sewing, but I need a clean house!!




I think I will work on the start small section for a month before adding anything from the BIG list. 


I also want to work on some fun teaching ideas for my son, but that's for my other blog (Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow).  :)


So, what do you do to get organized?  I'd like to know.

1 comment:

Annette W. said...

I am not a cleaner. I like your idea of focusing on one room a week, but maybe it would take me a month to finish it!