Monday, August 23, 2010

Marriage Monday: Homemaker Honey Book Club- The Husband Project

The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan

My friend, Deborah, over at Homemaker Honey is hosting a book club for The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan.  Starting September 1, we will be having book discussions and accountability.  Does that sound like fun to you?

I just purchased the book and I'm so excited to get started.
If you are interested, purchase the book (The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan) and then go over to Homemaker Honey and sign up to be in the book club.  Do it now because Deborah is having a fun giveaway for those who sign up.

1 comment:

Kathi Lipp said...

Hey Shonda - This is Kathi, the author of The Husband Project. Judging by your blog I think you will really click with THP. If you want one of my super cute "My Husband is a Hottie" bookmarks just drop me a note and I will stick one in the mail to you :)