Thursday, August 12, 2010

Heavenly Homemakers Back to School Sale ends tonight!!





I'm  SO excited!!!  I just purchased this curriculum kit for 20% off at the Heavenly Homemakers Back to School sale.  I can't wait to peruse this great resource and think about how I can use it with my son in the coming year. 


All of the "school type" items are on sale this week until Thursday, Aug 12 for 20% off!!  This includes the Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve Curriculum Kit, Fill Em' Up ebook, all Kid's Character Charts, and Do the Funky Kitchen ebook (I told you about that one last week!).

Just put one or all of these into your cart then enter the code: BACK2SCHOOL to get 20% off your purchase.  Do it tonight before the sale ends!



1 comment:

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Sorry your link did not show up to toddler talk thursday. We were having problems with our linky:( I hope you will stop by next week.