Monday, August 9, 2010

Heavenly Homemakers Back to School Sale!!

I am so excited to announce the Back to School Sale going on at Heavenly Homemakers right now!!





All of the "school type" items are on sale this week until Thursday, Aug 12 for 20% off!!  This includes the Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve Curriculum Kit, Fill Em' Up ebook, all Kid's Character Charts, and Do the Funky Kitchen ebook (I told you about that one last week!).

Just put one or all of these into your cart then enter the code: BACK2SCHOOL to get 20% off your purchase.  

That means that instead of paying $45 for the Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve Curriculum it's only $36.  That's a huge savings!!! I'm so thrilled because I want to use this curriculum for my son and I love that I get a discount on it this week.  Look at this FREE sample lesson.



So shop and select from these great items and make your home a heavenly place to grow and learn.  Be sure to visit Laura Coppinger @ Heavenly Homemakers  today and get your 20% percent discount through Thursday, Aug 12.

**As an affiliate I get a small commission from each sale.  Thank you for shopping!!**

 

No comments: