Saturday, June 5, 2010

Freezer Cooking for June

OK- So I'm inspired again to do some more freezer cooking.  I looked through my recipes and assessed my cupboards.  I made my grocery list and will go shopping.  I will do my freezer cooking over a course of days.

So here's my list:  I took these all from the 30 Day Gourmet Freezer Cooking manual and website
*Cheddar Broccoli Soup
*Baked Ziti
*Tex-Mex Lasagna
*Debbie's Chicken in marinade
*Taco Rice
*Savory Baked Chicken
*Super Easy Crescent Rolls
*Apple Bread

I hope to make all of these within the week.  I make about 2 meals, but for the 2 of us we can stretch it to more than 2 meals per recipe.  I'll be posting pictures and recipes too. 

PS.  I just entered a recipe contest and posted a recipe for Mexican Skillet Spaghetti on No Reason Needed.

PSS.  For more freezer cooking inspiration go to Life As Mom and Heavenly Homemakers.  That's where I get my inspiration!

No comments: