Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day!

Here are four generation pictures.  This is me, my mom (Lynette) and my grandma (Elayne) with Shrade at 13 months (top) and also at 4 months (bottom).  You can see that Shrade was a lot more active at 13 months!

There are so many wonderful things that I could write about my mom and grandma, but I just want to mention something that is very important that they are doing for me right now.  My mom and grandma are spending hours researching their heritage and documenting in books with pictures and other memorabilia.  It's so exciting to see these memories being preserved for our family so I can share them with Shrade.

I love my mom and grandma so much!

1 comment:

Patty said...

It is so great that you will have all of this information to pass along. Have a great day.