Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gratituesday: Friends and Games

A few weeks ago my husband and I invited some friends over for dinner and games.  My friend brought over these lovely irises.  So we had Ginger Peanut Chicken with Perfect Brown Rice and Jeremy made yummy fruit shakes for dessert.  We also played The Farming Game!  Have you ever heard of it?  It's native to WA state.  It was very fun.  It's a bit like Monopoly, but it takes you through a year of farming.  Let me tell you, I did not want to be a farmer after playing that.  Also, I lost and owed money to the bank at the end.  Oh, well, we had fun!  Take time for fun and games with friends when you can.



For more Gratituesday, go to Heavenly Homemakers!

7 comments:

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

That sounds so fun! I'm glad you had a great night.

Patty said...

Time with family and friends ~ much to be thankful for. Hope you have a great day.

mommyoffaith19 said...

the flowers are so pretty

Michele said...

I grew up playing the Farming Game. My cousins and I would play all night long, then sleep for a couple hours and pick it back up. We all have fond memories of that game. :) Glad you enjoyed it!

Sandra Burns said...

Thanks for following! I am following back from Tuesday Tag-along.

Unknown said...

how funny! my hubby and I play the farming game with each other ever once in a while. too funny! i would never want to be a farmer in real life...too much work. I am following you too;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for visiting me from TTA and following me! I'm following you to now. :) I see we have a fellow blogger we both follow, Heavenly Homemaker. I love her site and get a lot of my recipes from there.