Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gratituesday: Books!

Can I just say I absolutely LOVE books and I cannot live without them!  Here are just a few that are on my current reading list.  OK, I have an obsession with books.  First, as you can see I can't just only read one book at a time.  Also, I go to the library every week not only for books for me, but also for my son.  I really like to smell books too.  I know that's weird.  It's very homey to me.  But what I love most about books is getting LOST in the story.  I will brag about books that are page turners for me.

Are you a book lover like me?  Love to hear from you!

Check out more Gratituesday posts at Heavenly Homemakers.


Patty said...

Some of the books in your picture are on my bookshelves also. Some in my family might say I need fewer books. NOT! I just need more book shelves. Yes, I love books and love to read.

Have a great day.

Martianne said...

Books are my blessing and my downfall, at times, too. I have sooo many piles of them on to-read and to-be-read lists that I find I get distracted from other tasks too easily at times. Still, I treasure them. :)

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

Hadn't heard of this blog carnival, love the concept will have to check it out. I think I may have to check it out. I am with you, books are something I am definitely grateful for! I am a total book worm and have been my whole life. My first job was even at Barnes and Noble because I wanted to be around them.