Friday, April 16, 2010

God's Nuggets: So Long Insecurity

I just finished the most amazing book by my favorite Bible teacher, Beth Moore.  When I saw that Beth was going to write about insecurity, I had to read this book.  I feel like I struggle with insecurity everyday.  Even as a child of God, I rarely tap into God's power to overcome my insecurity as I learned to do after reading this book.  I highly recommend this book for EVERY woman.  Get it today and one for a friend too!

For some good discussion questions visit Living Proof Ministries blog.

God bless, Shonda

3 comments:

Michele said...

I'm so excited I get to go to a conference she's doing to go along with this book. I haven't read it yet, but I'll probably get it at the conference....yay!

Shonda said...

I really hope I can go to the conference. My husband has been working weekends, so please pray that it will work out!

Trinity Rose said...

Hi Shonda,
I also love Beth Moore. What a lady of God.
Shonda you entered my giveaway of Too Close To Home by Lynette Eason and I can't see that you are a follower. If you are what is your name on the following sidebar? If not please join my followers.
Thanks,
Trinity Rose

http://thelifeandtimesofwanda.blogspot.com/