Monday, March 29, 2010

Freezer Cooking this week



I am loving cooking for the freezer. This week I will be filling up the freezer again. Here are my recipe plans:

*Enchiladas
*Zesty Italian Chicken- crockpot (2-3 lb chicken, 16 oz bottle Italian dressing, 1/4 c. parm cheese- place everything in crockpot, cook low 6-8 hours until tender, serve with mashed potatoes or rice- Alison's Perfect Brown Rice)
*Baked Salmon with mustard crumb crust- 30 day freezer gourmet
*Parsley Parmesan Chicken- 30 day freezer gourmet
*Lentil Soup
*Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
*Garlic Lime Chicken
*Ginger Peanut Chicken
*Coffee Shop Corn Muffins - to go with the Lentil Soup

And for Shrade:
*Apple Muffins- Finding Joy in My Kitchen
*Sweet Potato waffles- Finding Joy in My Kitchen

Goodies:
*Almond Joy Granola cookies
OK, let's see if I can do this!

What are you cooking this month? Go to Life As Mom to find more great recipes.

4 comments:

Michele said...

You go girl! :) I've never intentionally done a "freezer cooking day", but I usually end up making double batches of what I cook then freeze half, so at least I have something in the freezer. :) Good for you!!

SnoWhite said...

Awesome list!! Hope your cooking day goes wonderfully.

Shonda said...

I don't cook all in one day. It will take me all week. :)

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

This inspires me! Thanks for the great links...I wouldn't have known where to start!