Friday, February 19, 2010

Taste the World by Hospitality Haven


I just wanted to direct you today to a wonderful blog that you will thoroughly enjoy. Alison lives in Victoria, Canada with her husband Peter. I met her through one of my many blog searches. I found her to be very personable in responding to my posts on her blog. She is always creating fabulous meals at home and sharing these recipes on her blog. I have made several recipes and my husband raves about them!

Alison is starting a wonderful new blog series to introduce us to foods around the world. Please join her on this journey. Bookmark her blog and travel with her to many lands through food. You will not be disappointed.

Taste the World by Alison at Hospitality Haven

1 comment:

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!!! I really appreciate your kind words. :)