Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Non-mayhem: Recap

So I just wanted to recap what I have shared so far these last 5 weeks. I hope some of it has been helpful for you to control your mayhem!

Week 1- Weekly Home Blessing Hour
*Choose 6-7 areas in your home to clean in one hour once a week

Week 2- Zone cleaning
*There are 5 zones in your home. You will clean in one each week. Check Flylady's website for "missions" to accomplish in that zone.

Week 3- Monthly Habits
*For the month of January you focused on keeping your sink shiny! How did you do? :)

Week 4- Control Journals
*This is just a notebook where you keep important info. and routines organized.

Week 5- Baby steps
*Flylady has a complete system for getting to where you want to be called Babysteps.

Again, do what works for you! Do have other ideas to share with me? I'm open.

OK, next week I'm going to attempt a menu plan like I have seen on all of the fun blogs that I visit every day. Mine might be a bit rough and different, but I will make it my own.

1 comment:

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

Menu planning has proven very helpful for us, so I think you'll really like it! :)