Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Non-mayhem: Babysteps


OK, how are those control journals working? It's OK if you haven't had a chance to start one. This week we will start with the Babysteps in order to take time to start a control journal and other habits that will help you to have non-mayhem in your life. So stop by Flylady's website and check out the Babysteps.

Here's where I'm at:
I have a control journal and I do my Weekly Home Blessing Hour every Monday. I also try to clean in the Zone for the week. I don't always get everything done, but when I do something I know my home is blessed.

So take the first step and move forward. You can only create peace in your home if you start taking some steps. I'm rooting for you!

Next week I will recap what I have shared so far.

No comments: