Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's Gratituesday! Thank you, God, for family.


Every Tuesday this month I am going to post something I am grateful for in honor of Thanksgiving. Last week I said that I was thankful for my son. If you know the story of the birth of our baby you will know what a life changing experience that was. So this week I want to say thanks to God for my family. I have a mom, dad, grandma, and sister who I have grown up with all my life. My dad was in the Navy and we moved around quite a bit, but I always knew that we were together no matter what. We grew close to each other in all those years. When my dad finally retired, my grandma moved up to where we lived. It was so exciting to finally have her close. Now, I have so much extended family that I love- my husband (been through thick and thin in our 5 short years together), his parents, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins. I am so thankful for all of these people who have made my life special!

No comments: